Date(s) - 12/08/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dancing Ledge Car Park
This is an ideal course if you are attending the Peak District meet.
Course content includes:
- Efficient gear placements.
- Climbing pace and flow
- Coaching for controlled technique and static climbing movement
- Advanced belaying for traditional climbing
- Managing leader falls
- Rope and runner management
- Mind management and keeping control
You will meet with your instructor Tim Miller at 10am in the Dancing Ledge car park and head down to the Swanage cliffs. All equipment can and will be provided where needed and you will be contacted prior to the event to confirm what you will need to take/borrow.
There are 1 of 4 spaces remaining