Date(s) - 15/02/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Get ready for summer with a winter training regime, so you’re ready to hit the rock when the sun comes out to play!
- Learn to train efficiently during the winter months
- How to structure a personal climbing training session
- Injury avoidance and management
- Managing ongoing training plans to achieve goals
- What training tools are available to climber and how to use them
- Finishing with a full 1.5 hour training session run by your performance coach
The cost for this training session will be £5. Any excess profit will be donated to the Dorset Bolt Fund. There is no entry cost to Boulder Shack either.
There are 14 of 15 spaces remaining