Date(s) - 13/02/2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
With the Fontainebleau trip coming up very soon this is the perfect opportunity to learn all the essential tips and tricks to take your indoor bouldering skills to the Font forest.
The course content includes:
- Boulder etiquette and conservation
- Skills for using bouldering mats
- The art of great spotting
- Specific techniques for Font and topping out
- Specific training and injury prevention for bouldering outside
- Ways to manage your limited finger skin and energy during a week in Font.
- General climbing movement coaching
To book on to this event you must first login at the top of this page. If you are logged in and still seeing this message then bookings for this event are now closed.
There are 11 of 16 spaces remaining