Renewing your membership?
If you're an existing member and would like to renew for 2017, please go to the events page, log-in to the site and choose 'My Bookings & Profile' for details on how to pay and how to update your details.
If you're thinking of joining the club, here's what you get for your money:
- Regular meets across the UK;
- Regular social events;
- Discounted climbing at Boulder Shack on a Tuesday night;
- Discounted climbing on Tuesday evenings and Sundays at Southampton Climbing Wall;
- Discounted climbing at Calshot at all times;
- Discounted climbing at Red Spider on Monday evenings;
- BMC affiliation, including civil liability insurance;
- Discounts of up to 20% at leading outdoor shops.
Everyone in SCC is continuing to learn new climbing skills and we look forward to sharing that knowledge with you. We do ask however that new members have at least the basic skills to be safe within a climbing wall, including how to put on a harness, tie in and belay. If you are not confident with these skills then we would recommend you take a learn to climb course at your local climbing wall, as offered at SCW.
How to Join, the 2 quick steps:
1. Click the PayPal link below to pay your £25 membership fee: (NB the club year runs from 1st December, with the fee reducing from 1st July to £15 for the remainder of the club year)
Please note: Due to a membership system upgrade, the payments to register with the club have been temporarily disabled. If you are interested in joining the club and would like to sign up to a meet, then please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org - Additionally, you are more than welcome to join us on any of our weekly indoor climbing sessions, please come and say hello!
2. You will then be redirected back to a one-off unique page on this site where you register your details with the club. This will provide us with useful information that is provided to the BMC for your affiliate membership. This will also create a user account for you on this site so that you can then sign up to events & meets.