This training event is intended for Intermediate and Advanced trad climbers looking to push their climbing in to the E grades. You are expected to be a competent lead trad climber up to VS (aprox. 5 to 10 routes), have lead at least 1 HVS and perhaps seconded E grades. You should also be leading around 6b/6b+ indoors.
This would be an ideal course if you’re planning on attending the North Devon Trad Climbing Meet.
This does what it says on the tin. The day will be run by performance coach and mountaineering instructor Tim Miller with a second assistant instructor.
The course content includes:
- Advanced gear placements and how to assess placements efficiently
- Climbing pace and flow
- Coaching for controlled technique and static climbing movement
- Advanced belaying for traditional climbing
- Managing leader falls
- Rope and runner management
- Mind management and keeping control
This will be a brilliant day of climbing and at a super price, so get signed up quickly below.