We’d all probably like to escape a bit more at the moment! But as that’s not an option, if you fancy trying to break your way out of an escape room from the comfort of your own sofa instead, then this is the social for you.
- To join in you’ll need a laptop/tablet/computer so that you can connect to the game and join the Zoom call to talk to your fellow escapees
- There’s no limit on numbers, but we will split everyone into teams of the right size to play
- To find out more about how to play, have a read here: https://thepanicroomonline.net/pages/how-to-play-online-escape-rooms
- Tickets will be available until Friday 22nd Jan @19:30 to give us time to sort out teams and send details ready to play – the games will be on Saturday
- Please buy a ticket for each player, even if you’re in the same household. You have the choice on whether to join on separate devices or not, but this keeps it fair for others on team. If you want to ensure you either are, or aren’t, in the same team as others in your household – please drop Sarah a message
Assuming you’re a current member, sign up below (and maybe say you’re going on the Facebook event too) and we’ll be in touch before the event[Photo credit: Michael Dziedzic]