This would be an ideal course if you are planning on attending the Cornwall meet.
Course content includes:
- Principles of multi-pitch climbing and equipment used
- Climbing calls and communication
- Building anchors for multi-pitch climbing
- Belaying for multi-pitch climbing
- Abseil access on sea cliffs
- Introduction to minor problem solving
You will meet with your instructor Tim Miller at 10am in the Dancing Ledge car park and head down to the Swanage cliffs. All equipment can and will be provided where needed and you will be contacted prior to the event to confirm what you will need to take/borrow.