This year at the AGM we will be having an outdoor gear exchange. So dust off any clothes or kit that you no longer use and give them a new lease of life to fellow SCC members! This is the first time SCC will be trying this sort of thing so please bear with. To ensure we get the best out of it please follow these rules:
- Up to 10 items per person maximum
- If it is clothes they must be clean
- Be honest about kit condition and history
- No textile PPE allowed at all. This includes slings, harnesses, ropes etc.
Once you arrive to the AGM this will be the format:
- People with kit to sell please arrive 10-15mins before AGM is due to start. There will be paper tags with string to attach to each item. On this tag write your name, price you want for the item (This could be in £s, listed as free or if you want to exchange it for something)
- Have your kit in a bag (like a bag for life) to keep your things tidy and together. Leave on the table we have for kit swap. Please no swapping at this point!
- *Important AGM chats ensue whilst we wait patiently for a break*
- During the break let the kit swap begin! If you find a bit of kit you like then see who it belongs to on the label and go and find them.
- Organise how the person would like compensated for the item amongst yourselves. SCC will let individuals decide what is the best format here.
- If you have picked up an item and aren’t purchasing it please put it back in the correct spot.
- Take home any of your own items that haven’t sold.
- Be happy with your new kit or clearer wardrobe!