**This training is happening at the Pembroke meet over the Jubilee Bank Holiday Weekend. Do not sign up to the training unless you have a space on the meet**
This training will cost £25 per person, per day.
Training will be given by Owen in a 2:1 ratio. He is a trainee mountain instructor in his consolidation period, which means you get top quality training at an extremely good price and he gets the benefit of evidence of taking people climbing.
Owen is very flexible and will try and adapt the training to your requirements. Sign up for the type of ticket you prefer (guided climbing or trad training), but the specifics can be arranged with him on the weekend as long as both people on the course agree.
Guided climbing is spending a day with Owen climbing some cool routes on Friday 3rd June
Trad coachingis about improving your trad skills, whether that’s learning what trad is and how it works, or taking it a bit further and having Owen supervise your leading while offering you ways to improve. This will be booked for Saturday 4th June
Things to bring:
- Climbing stuff – Harness, rock shoes, belay device, helmet, prussik, sling and carabiner
- Clothing – Layers – it can be windy and be sure to check the forecast to see what is needed
- Weather gear – Waterproofs and a good pair of boots or shoes. Suncream
- Food – Something for at least breakfast as well as food and snacks for the hill / whilst out at the crag
- Water bottle – at least one for use when out and about
Desirable (bring if you have these):
- Trad rack, half ropes, single rope