You’ve got comfortable leading single pitch climbs and now you’re looking to scale longer and more adventurous routes. Knowing how to keep yourself safe and deal with problems on a multipitch climbs is an essential part of your toolkit. This course, led by an experienced Mountaineering & Climbing Instructor, will give you the skills you need to take your climbing higher.
Prerequisite Skills: Experienced in leading single pitch trad climbs.
Equipment: Harness, helmet, belay device, prusiks, trad rack.
- Principles of multi-pitch climbing and equipment used
- Climbing calls and communication
- Building anchors for multi-pitch climbing
- Belaying for multi-pitch climbing
- Abseil access on sea cliffs
- Introduction to minor problem solving