Date(s) - 21/08/2021
This course is for those who have got some trad experience under their belt and want to refine their skills to help them progress to higher grades such as VS or HVS.
Prerequisite Skills: At least 5 trad leads with 3 at S or above and indoor leading at around 6a.
- Efficient gear placements
- Climbing pace and flow
- Coaching for controlled technique and static climbing movement
- Advanced belaying for traditional climbing
- Managing leader falls
- Rope and runner management
- Mind management and keeping control
Equipment required: Harness, helmet, belay device, track rack.
This course will be lead by professional instructor Tim Miller. It will be held in Swanage and will be an all day event, so please be prepared for any weather and bring your own food and drink for the day with you.
Tim will be in touch prior to the event to confirm times and venue.
This event is fully booked.
There are 0 of 4 spaces remaining