Date(s) - 21/05/2021 - 04/06/2021
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Unit 4 Imperial Park, Empress Road
This three week course will teach you to be a competent and safe climber, give you the skills to be able to go climbing on your own, or at any climbing wall in the UK.
Prerequisites: This course is aimed at anyone new to climbing, or moving from bouldering to roped climbing.
- Tie-in to a climbing rope
- Belaying and rope control
- Safety in a climbing wall
- Climbing movement techniques
- Bouldering and spotting
- Understanding of the climbing grade system
- Experience using different equipment
- All equipment hire included
Dates: 21st & 28th May, 4th June.
Times: 6 – 7.30pm
Location: Boulder Shack
To book on to this event you must first login at the top of this page. If you are logged in and still seeing this message then bookings for this event are now closed or you have not renewed your subscription for this year.
There are 9 of 9 spaces remaining