This three week course will teach you to be a competent and safe climber, give you the skills to be able to go climbing on your own, or at any climbing wall in the UK.
Prerequisites: This course is aimed at anyone new to climbing, or moving from bouldering to roped climbing.
- Tie-in to a climbing rope
- Belaying and rope control
- Safety in a climbing wall
- Climbing movement techniques
- Bouldering and spotting
- Understanding of the climbing grade system
- Experience using different equipment
- All equipment hire included
Dates: 21st & 28th May, 4th June.
Times: 6 – 7.30pm
Location: Boulder Shack