PLEASE READ: COVID-19 Guidelines before attending this event.
Led by professional instructor Tim Miller you’ll learn how to safely and confidently lead climb and belay indoors, enabling you to improve your climbing skills and eventually head for the outdoors.
- Principles of lead climbing and equipment used
- Clipping safely
- The art of great lead belaying
- Body positioning and efficient climbing
- Developing your overall climbing technique
- Minimum 3 months top rope climbing/belaying indoors
- Proficient at tying in to a harness
This training session is subsidised by SCC making it great value for money.
Cost per person is £5 plus entry fee to Calshot.
Ideally you will need to bring a harness and belay device, if you don’t have one Tim will have a few spare, or you can hire them at Calshot.