Date(s) - 19/02/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Unit 4 Imperial Park, Empress Road
For those of you looking to make the move from indoor wall to outdoor bouldering, this is the workshop fro you!
If you’re going on the Fontainbleau at Easter, this training will give you all the skills needed to make the most of the trip. If you’re not going, don’t worry you can still come along.
Led by professional instructor and coach Tim Miller, the training session will cover:
- Boulder etiquette and conservation
- Skills for using bouldering matts
- The art of great spotting
- Specific techniques for Font and topping out
- Specific training and injury prevention for bouldering outside
- Ways to manage your limited finger skin and energy during a week in font
- General climbing movement coaching
The cost is just £2 plus entry fee to Boulder Shack.
To book on to this event you must first login at the top of this page. If you are logged in and still seeing this message then bookings for this event are now closed or you have not renewed your subscription for this year.
There are 7 of 12 spaces remaining