Date(s) - 17/09/2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Unit 4 Imperial Park, Empress Road
Nights are getting longer and the summer season is coming to a close, so keep your training going over winter and learn how to train in the right way. Get yourself ready for your new project or get stronger for the upcoming grit season.
Prerequisite Skills: Keen to learn to train for climbing
- Learn to train efficiently during the winter months
- How to structure a personal climbing training session
- Injury avoidance and management
- Managing ongoing training plans to achieve goals
- What training tools are available to climber and how to use them
- A full 2 hour training session run by your performance coach
The session will be run by a performance climbing coach at Boulder Shack.
To book on to this event you must first login at the top of this page. If you are logged in and still seeing this message then bookings for this event are now closed.
There are 5 of 12 spaces remaining