Date(s) - 15/02/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Unit 4 Imperial Park, Empress Road
Get ready for summer with a winter training regime, so you’re ready to hit the rock when the sun comes out to play!
- Learn to train efficiently during the winter months
- How to structure a personal climbing training session
- Injury avoidance and management
- Managing ongoing training plans to achieve goals
- What training tools are available to climber and how to use them
- Finishing with a full 1.5 hour training session run by your performance coach
The cost for this training session will be £5. Any excess profit will be donated to the Dorset Bolt Fund. There is no entry cost to Boulder Shack either.
To book on to this event you must first login at the top of this page. If you are logged in and still seeing this message then bookings for this event are now closed.
There are 5 of 15 spaces remaining