**This training is happening at the North Wales meet over the May Bank Holiday Weekend. Do not sign up to the training unless you have a space on the meet**
This training will cost £15 per person, per day.
Training will be given by Owen and Luke in a 2:1 ratio.
Introduction to trad will take place on Saturday 30th April with Owen and Luke.
Guided climbing will take place on Sunday 1st May with Owen.
Things to bring:
- Climbing stuff – Harness, rock shoes, belay device, helmet, prussik, sling and carabiner
- Clothing – Layers – it can be windy and be sure to check the forecast to see what is needed
- Weather gear – Waterproofs and a good pair of boots or shoes. Suncream
- Food – Something for at least breakfast as well as food and snacks for the hill / whilst out at the crag
- Water bottle – at least one for use when out and about
Desirable (bring if you have these):
- Trad rack, half ropes, single rope